This week for the Missing Person Saturday feature, I am highlighting the missing person’s case of Rolenia Adele Morris. Rolenia is classified as an endangered missing person. She was last seen on September 10th, 2005, in Los Angeles, California.
Rolenia was born on February 4th, 1974, and was 31 years old when she went missing. She is described as a black female, 5’0”, 100 lbs, with black hair, and brown eyes. Rolenia has pierced ears and a tattoo of “RIP” on her back. She also has the nickname Ro-Ro and may be spelling her first name “Rowenia.” Rolenia was last known to be wearing a denim skirt, a denim jacket, and black boots.
Rolenia was last seen on south Western Avenue in Los Angeles on September 10th, 2005. She has not been seen or heard from. Law enforcement believes that Rolenia may have been a victim of the Grim Sleeper killer. Her picture had been found in Loonie Franklin Jr.’s apartment after he was arrested on 10 of the Grim Sleeper murders. However, without more evidence, authorities cannot name her an official victim. As there were women’s pictures found that have been identified as alive and well and spoken with investigators.
If you have any information on Rolenia or her disappearance, please contact the Los Angeles Police Department by phone at (213) 486-6869.
- Charley Project: https://charleyproject.org/case/rolenia-adele-morris
- NamUs: https://www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/33726
- Tomorrow for the Spotcast Sunday feature, I am reviewing the true crime podcast, Your Own Backyard. Next week for the Missing Person Saturday feature, I am highlighting the missing person’s case of Jonghyon Won. Until then keep sleuthing the cases; Nerd out!
Connect with me on social media:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tshathaway
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Widget2009
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/t.s.hathaway
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/widget0712
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/13651635-ts
If you would like to support this blog, please share it with your friends and family. You can also support this blog for as little as $1/month on Patreon. By being a supporter on Patreon you will receive rewards and access to exclusive content. All support received through Patreon goes towards the costs associated with the blog. https://www.patreon.com/tshathaway