This week for the Missing Person Thursday feature, I am highlighting the missing person’s case of Rebecca May Savoie. Rebecca was last seen on August 11th, 2009 in Franklin, Tennessee.
Rebecca was born on November 7th, 2002, and was 6 years old when she went missing. She is described as a biracial (Asian/White) female, 3’11”, 60 lbs, with black hair, and brown eyes.
Rebecca and her brother were kidnapped by their non-custodial mother. Their mother has fled with them to Japan.
If you have any information on Rebecca or her disappearance, please contact the Franklin Police Department by phone at (615) 794-2513.
- Charley Project: https://charleyproject.org/case/rebecca-may-savoie
- NamUs: https://www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/21671
Tomorrow for the Fiction Friday feature, I am reviewing the historical fiction novel, Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid. Next week for the Missing Person Thursday feature, I am highlighting the missing person’s case of Davion Jamal Riggs. Until then keep sleuthing the cases; Nerd out!
Connect with me on social media:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tshathaway
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Widget2009
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/t.s.hathaway
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/widget0712
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/13651635-ts
If you would like to support this blog, please share it with your friends and family. You can also support this blog for as little as $1/month on Patreon. By being a supporter on Patreon you will receive rewards and access to exclusive content. All support received through Patreon goes towards the costs associated with the blog. https://www.patreon.com/tshathaway