This week for the Missing Person Wednesday feature, I am highlighting the missing person’s case of Katherine Shelbie Elizabeth Phillips. Katherine is classified as an endangered missing person. She was last seen on June 29th, 2011, in Ludington, Michigan.
Katherine was born on February 12th, 2011, and was 3 months old when she went missing. She is described as a white female, 2’0”, 12 lbs, with light brown hair, and blue eyes. Katherine was last known to be wearing pink shorts and a pink tank top with black & pink flowers on it.
Few details are available in this case. Katherine was last seen with her father when he drove off with her in the back seat. The vehicle was a silver Oldsmobile with Michigan license plates BUY0298. The vehicle has been recovered.
If you have any information on Katherine or her disappearance, please contact Chief Mark A. Barnett of the Ludington Police Department by phone at (231) 843-3475 or by email ([email protected]). Please make sure to reference case number 11-2936.
- Doe Network: https://doenetwork.org/cases/3891dfmi.html
- Charley Project: https://charleyproject.org/case/katherine-shelbie-elizabeth-phillips
- NamUs: https://www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/11782
- NCMEC: https://www.missingkids.org/poster/NCMC/1174834/1/screen
Tomorrow for the Missing Person Thursday feature, I am highlighting the missing person’s case of Arturo Lepe. Next week for the Missing Person Wednesday feature, I am highlighting the missing person’s case of Chris Daniel Garcia. Until then keep sleuthing the cases; Nerd out!
Connect with me on social media:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tshathaway
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Widget2009
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/t.s.hathaway
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/widget0712
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/13651635-ts
If you would like to support this blog, please share it with your friends and family. You can also support this blog for as little as $1/month on Patreon. By being a supporter on Patreon you will receive rewards and access to exclusive content. All support received through Patreon goes towards the costs associated with the blog. https://www.patreon.com/tshathaway