This week for the Missing Person Wednesday feature, I am highlighting the missing person’s case of Ivy Lynn Mantell. Ivy was last seen on June 9th, 2011, in Yonkers, New York.
Ivy was born on July 18th, 1952, and was 58 years old when she went missing. She is described as a white Hispanic female, 5’3”, 110 – 125 lbs, brown hair, and brown eyes. Ivy has a scar on her nose and one on her eyebrow. She walks with a cane.
Few details are available in this case. Ivy was last seen in the Getty Square area of Yonkers. She is known to frequent homeless shelters/women-only shelters. Her family has not had contact with her since she went missing.
If you have any information on Ivy or her disappearance, please contact Detective John Geiss of the Yonkers Police Department by phone at (914) 377-7731. Please make sure to reference case number 71079.
- Doe Network: https://doenetwork.org/cases/4135dfny.html
- Charley Project: https://charleyproject.org/case/ivy-lynn-mantell
- NamUs: https://www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/13593
Tomorrow for the Missing Person Thursday feature, I am highlighting the missing person’s case of Apolinar Oporto-Chacon. Next week for the Missing Person Wednesday feature, I am highlighting the missing person’s case of Irvin Alejandro Rangel-Ceja. Until then keep sleuthing the cases; Nerd out!
Connect with me on social media:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tshathaway
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Widget2009
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/t.s.hathaway
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/widget0712
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/13651635-ts
If you would like to support this blog, please share it with your friends and family. You can also support this blog for as little as $1/month on Patreon. By being a supporter on Patreon you will receive rewards and access to exclusive content. All support received through Patreon goes towards the costs associated with the blog. https://www.patreon.com/tshathaway