This week for the Missing Person Wednesday feature, I am highlighting the missing person’s case of John Clinton Walker. John is classified as an endangered missing person. He was last seen on November 11th, 2014 in Bellingham, Washington.
John was born on January 28th, 1966, and was 48 years old when he went missing. He is described as a white male, 5’9”, 200 lbs, with strawberry blonde hair, and blue eyes. John may be using the name, Clint.
John was last seen by this landlord/roommate on November 11th, 2014. He has been leaving the residence. Based on his interests and surveillance footage, it is believed that John went for a hike that day on a remote wooded area. He had taken a bus to a road leading to the foothills of Mt. Baker. There are indications that he returned home that evening but there are no eyewitnesses to verify that.
If you have any information on John or his disappearance, please contact Detective Mark Wright of the Whatcom County Sheriff’s Office by phone at (360) 676-6650. Please make sure to reference case number 2014A23013.
- Doe Network: https://doenetwork.org/cases/5295dmwa.html
- Charley Project: https://charleyproject.org/case/john-clinton-walker
- NamUs: https://www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/27677
Tomorrow for the Writing Thursday feature, I am presenting a new original scene. Next week for the Missing Person Wednesday feature, I am highlighting the missing person’s case of Ayla Reynolds. Until then keep sleuthing the cases; Nerd out!
Connect with me on social media:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tshathaway
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Widget2009
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/t.s.hathaway
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/widget0712
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/13651635-ts
If you would like to support this blog, please share it with your friends and family. You can also support this blog for as little as $1/month on Patreon. By being a supporter on Patreon you will receive rewards and access to exclusive content. All support received through Patreon goes towards the costs associated with the blog. https://www.patreon.com/tshathaway