This week for the Missing Person Wednesday feature, I am highlighting the missing person’s case of Karissa Alline Schell. Karissa is classified as an endangered missing person. She has been missing since April 21st, 2011, and was last seen in Turlock, California.
Karissa was born on December 11th, 1994, and was 16 years old when she went missing. She is described as a white female, 5’6”, 140 lbs, shoulder-length brown hair that was dyed red/burgundy (would wear long extensions), and brown eyes. Karissa has the nickname, Rissa. She has a neck tattoo and the following piercings: septum, navel, cheek, and ears. Karissa was last known to be wearing dark-colored jeans, black and gray shirt, and a black sweatshirt.
Karissa was last seen in Turlock on April 20th.
If you have any information on Karissa or her disappearance, please contact Ruth Hover of the Turlock Police Department by phone at (209) 668-5550. Please make sure to reference case number 11-003329.
- Doe Network: https://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3739dfca.html
- Charley Project: https://charleyproject.org/case/karissa-alline-schell
- NamUs: https://www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/13404
- NCMEC: https://www.missingkids.org/poster/NCMC/1170667/1/screen
Tomorrow for the Writing Thursday feature, I am presenting an original scene. Next week for the Missing Person Wednesday feature, I am highlighting the missing person’s case of Lucas Allen Prassas. Until then keep sleuthing the cases; Nerd out!
Connect with me on social media:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tshathaway
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Widget2009
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/t.s.hathaway
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/widget0712
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/13651635-ts
If you would like to support this blog, please share it with your friends and family. You can also support this blog for as little as $1/month on Patreon. By being a supporter on Patreon you will receive rewards and access to exclusive content. All support received through Patreon goes towards the costs associated with the blog. https://www.patreon.com/tshathaway