This week for the Missing Person Wednesday feature, I am highlighting the missing person’s caser of David Paul Ruggiero. David is classified as an endangered missing person. He has been missing since November 7th, 2012, and was last seen in Huron, South Dakota.
David was born around 1974 and was 38 years old when he went missing. He is described as a white male, 5’6”, 140lbs, brown hair, and brown eyes. David had a scar on his right arm and is a diabetic. He was last known to be wearing a navy blue jacket, blue jeans, and brown hiking/work boots.
David has been missing since November 12. At the time of his disappearance, his vehicle was found south of Highway 28 along the James River, north of Huron. David is dependent on insulin for his diabetes. It is unknown if he had his medication on him when he disappeared.
If you have any information on David or his disappearance, please contact Detective Bill Ehlers of the Huron Police Department by phone at (605) 353-8550.
- Doe Network: https://www.doenetwork.org/cases/5399dmsd.html
- Charley Project: https://charleyproject.org/case/david-paul-ruggiero
- NamUs: https://www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/23505
Tomorrow for the Writing Thursday feature, I am presenting an original scene. Next week for the Missing Person Wednesday feature, I am highlighting the missing person’s case of Irene Alvarez Porras. Until then keep sleuthing the cases; Nerd out!
Connect with me on social media:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tshathaway
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Widget2009
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/t.s.hathaway
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/widget0712
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/13651635-ts
If you would like to support this blog, please share it with your friends and family. You can also support this blog for as little as $1/month on Patreon. By being a supporter on Patreon you will receive rewards and access to exclusive content. All support received through Patreon goes towards the costs associated with the blog. https://www.patreon.com/tshathaway