This week for the Missing Person Saturday feature, I am highlighting the missing person’s case of John F. Davis Jr. John is classified as an endangered missing person. He was last seen on December 19th, 2017 in Rochester, New York. John was 58 years old when he went missing. He is described as a white male, 5’7” and 150lbs.
John had been out on disability at the time of his disappearance. Authorities performed a welfare check on December 19th, 2017. The next day John’s car was found abandoned near Lake Ontario, New York. Few details are available in this case. If you have any information on John or his disappearance, please contact the Rochester Police Department by phone at (585) 428-6595.
- Charley Project: https://charleyproject.org/case/john-davis-jr
- NamUs: https://www.namus.gov/MissingPersons/Case#/52965
Tomorrow for the Spotcast Sunday feature, I am reviewing the pop culture podcast, Legal Wars. Next week for the Missing Person Saturday feature, I am highlighting the missing person’s case of Donna Jackson. Until then keep sleuthing cases; Nerd out!
Connect with me on social media:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/tshathaway
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Widget2009
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/t.s.hathaway
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/widget0712
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/13651635-ts
*If you would like to support this blog, please share it with your friends and family. You can also support this blog for as little as $1/month on Patreon. By being a supporter on Patreon you will receive rewards and access to exclusive content. All support received through Patreon goes towards the costs associated with the blog. https://www.patreon.com/tshathaway *